Tuesday 19 April 2016

I'm So Proud!

Being the IT expert that I am not, but the owner of considerable determination, I am 
proud to announce that after several months of concerted effort, I have finally been able to include an easily downloadable and editable Application Form for use by borrowers and Finance Brokers alike. In the end it was easy (I think, depending on the feedback I receive), but arriving at that place of ease was entirely difficult.

To the best of my knowledge, I have standardised the font size and made the document user friendly. However, where I have not succeeded, or where you have constructive criticism (my fragile ego wouldn't survive the destructive kind).

If you are going to use this Downloadable and Editable LRPM Application Form, it is VITAL that you read the notes on the accompanying web page - or it is if you want the most expeditious response, and one more likely to be positive if the material is presented in a logical and orderly manner.

Please visit Application Form and let me know what you think. But please also be gentle.